In 1969, Kommer Damen introduced standardised shipbuilding. This concept of became known as the Damen standard and continues to deliver benefits today.
Advantages of standardisation include:
- Fast response to customer requests
- Competitive pricing
- Short delivery times due to stock vessels
- Reliability, proven and tested technology
- Continuous product development
- Interchangeability of vessels, crew, spares, equipment
- Low maintenance costs
- Guaranteed performance
- Benchmark for the industry
- High resale value
Damen uses its leading position in the field of standardisation and series building to offer its customers state-of-art maritime solutions that are sustainable and future-proof.
Standard hulls finished to your requirements
Standardisation does not imply that all our vessels are the same; using standardised modular options, we are able to customise our ships in alignment with client requirements.
Discover what Damen has in stock