With our financing services Customer Finance (CF) aims to support you in realising your business objectives. To that end, CF partners with you in finding the most suitable financing solution.
CF can support from start-up companies to large corporates as well as government bodies. For more than 40 years, CF has dedicated itself to arranging export loans and leasing facilities. During this period long lasting relationships have been developed with national and international commercial banks, export credit insurers, investors and (multilateral) institutions.
Subsequently, you benefit from these advantages because the financing solution will fit within your planned operations. For instance, you have the flexibility to invest in other business priorities due to a cost saving financing loan. Or, a government entity can reach its policy objectives in public infrastructure through allocating its budget over multiple years. In addition, for a start-up company, the initial challenging investments can be realised by Damen’s efforts to attract finance on your behalf.
Some of the considerable advantages of Customer Finance are:
- Saving costs due to more favourable financing conditions in terms of loan duration, down payment and lower interest rates compared to local market conditions.
- Reducing your efforts in obtaining the required financing. On your behalf, CF makes the arrangements for a financing package. We assist you in the application, handle all the
documentation and conduct risk assessments resulting in the most convenient financing solution.
- Our market knowledge, financing experience and expertise bring significant access and comfort in achieving finance solutions for more challenging shipbuilding projects.
How to optimally gain with your project? Your sales manager is able to bring you in contact with us. To identify and support your project Customer Finance requests:
- Three years audited financial statements.
- Ownership structure of the company.
- Projected cash flow analysis.
- Other documentation or guarantees may be requested on further assessment.