Air Defence and Command Frigates
An outstanding platform with excellent self-defence capability and powerful air defences. Its modern AAW suite of combat systems is based on the APAR and SMART-L combination.
- first 2 ships are command ship
- Combat Data Systems
- CAMS/Force Vision Guardion CMS/Link 11/16/22, SATCOMS
- 40-cells VLS Mk41 tactical version (future growth to 48 cells)
- 127mm Gun Oto Melara 2 x Goalkeeper
- 2 x Double Mk32 mod 9 fixed launchers Mk 46 mod 5 torpedoes
- 4 x SRBOC launchers Nixie torpedo decoy ESM/ECM
- Weapon Control Systems
- Thales SIRIUS optronic director Vesta Helo director
- Air/surface search / fire control Thales APAR Air search Thales Smart-L
Let us help you to suit your needs
Our combatants flourish in specific jobs: anti air warfare, support of special forces, humanitarian aid.